Non-face-to-face practice assignments can also be conducted more easily and more effectively 😉
You can make a great online learning with lots of interactions.
People say that the most effective way of learning is ‘Learn by doing’.
For this reason, PBL(project based learning) has been gaining more and more popularity these days.
So then, how can you prepare for this PBL online? It is even more difficult than having it offline.
Marimba will facilitate you to have the most effective online training course with PBL just as you did great offline before.
Marimba will bring you the best team project experience
1. Create a workspace for your team project activity
2. Create one section for each team and create a board for the team in the created team section
3. Prepare for the common board for everyone and write brief training guidelines on the board.
4. Invite all the trainees in your workspace (Only invited can get a full access to all the board in the workspace)
1. Gather everyone in a common board, start a video call and give everupme an instruction about the team project.
2. Trainees move to their board in their team section, use pad, sticky notes, pens to discuss a subject following the instruction from the trainer.
3. A trainer can join any board to give proper advice for the session anytime. Instead of reviewing the outcome document after finishing all the sessions, you can help them during the session so that your trainees can try something better.
4. After finishing the team discussion, gather in the common board and summarize all the contents from each team discussion session. Each team can have one pad to write some contents.
5. You can have the most effective ways of training if you facilitate a summary review session with a video call.