Online Template for a Simple Research Planning
Research, this is enough to know 😉
Research is a must do activity for your team project but it is not easy to collect.
There are so many types of materials like pdf, pptx, docx and zip online.
Besides, if you want to add contents from a real book or a newspaper, it is a huge headache.
Starting from gathering all those online documents or taking photos of offline documents, categorizing and organizing all can happen in Marimba. And it is super easy.
Start with Marimba to make your life easier.
Easy to collect the items and easy to organize.
Find the research direction.
1. It is extremely important to find the right research direction. For it, use a video call to discuss with your team members. Using a timer will help you to spend your time more efficiently.
2. Use sticky notes to brainstorm any idea on the board.
3. Group similar topics and structurize subjects. If necessary, prioritizing things by voting can be a good approach.
4. Vote for the idea and see the results all at once.
5. Decide what to do research for each member and schedule the due date.
Gathering the materials
1. Under the agreement about the due date, try to collect as many materials as you want. You can put any items like text documents, images, links, google docs and youtube on your board.
2. Group the similar topics and put sticky notes to write who is responsible for each topic. This way you will see the entire picture more clearly.
3. Write down insights from the research. Use various types of text styles, you will can emphasize what you want to put importance.
4. Use stickers and sticky notes to review what your team members wrote on the board. If you use a different color for each member, you can easily share ideas anytime.
Review & Summary
1. Now it is the time for review. Use a real time cursor and an observing mode. you can easily check out what your team members are doing.
2. Use pen and sticky note to write feedback for the contents.
3. Create a new pad and organize thoughts from the raw materials on it. Export the contents.