If you want to reuse what content you made in marimba, try export.
You can select the range and and save as the format you need.
How can I export the board contents?
👉 Select the range.
- Click ⋯(more) button on the top-right corner of your board
- In the Export Submenu, select the range below.
- Entire board
- Specific area
✌️ Select the format you want.
🤟 Click the
Save button and export completed!
I’d like to have it as pdf document.
- When you export entire board and a specific area as pdf document
- the selected area is saved as a single page.
- When you export pad as pdf document
- one selected pad is saved as a page.
How about image format?
jpg and png format is supported.
- When you export entire board and a specific area as image
- the selected area is saved as a single image file.
- When you export pad as image
- if you select just one pad → it is saved as a single image file.
- select more than two pads → it is saved as a zip file of individual pads as image.
What is save backup file?
When you want to archive the board, try save backup file 🙂
The board will be restored from the backup file anytime you want.
👉 Select Save backup file from the export submenu
✌️ name the backup file and click
🤟 and marimba board backup file(*.mrbb) of the specified name is stored.
How can I use backup file?
You can import backup files while creating a board in your workspace.
Can anyone get a backup?
Only workspace/board members can do.
To protect the contents of the precious board, this menu is hidden for guests, so you don’t have to worry!