Use lock to prevent other users from changing your content.
How can I lock items?
There are three ways to lock items on board.
Select the item(s) you want to lock and
- Lock icon on menu bar or
- Lock on the context menu or
- Use shortcut
- Lock : Ctrl + L (for Windows) or Cmd + L (for Mac).
- Position lock : Ctrl + Shift + L (for Windows) or Cmd + Shift + L (for Mac).
There are two levels of locking: Full Lock and Position Only Lock.
- When selected, lock icon is displayed and not selected.
- All modifications/movements are not available with locked item(s).
Position lock :
- When selecting an object, the position lock icon is displayed and selected.
- Size and properties can be modified, only the position is fixed in the upper left corner.
- The connection line has priority over the connected object, position lock is not available.
How to unlock
There are 4 ways to unlock it.