How can I use pen tool?
Pen tool on the marimba board can be used in the following ways.
👉 Activate the pen tool and drawing toolbar is shown
✌️ Select the color and thickness of the pen
🤟 and freely drag to draw something.
If you press
Shift key while drawing, it’s drawn straight.
How can I you choose an object drawn with a pen?
There are two ways to select the object drawn on the board.
👉 With select tool is activated
- Click the pen drawing you want to select
- or press Shift and drag to include the pen drawing in the selection.
I want to resize the pen drawing.
Select the pen drawing and you can see the small dot in the bottom-right corner of that. Drag it and the size of the pen drawing will be adjusted.
If you want to maintain the width:height ratio, press the
Shift key of your keyboard while resizing.
I want to move the pen drawing.
Click and drag the pen drawing you want to move.
I’d like to change the color and thickness of pen drawing.
Change the color
- Click the color button on the menu bar and you can select one on color palette.
Change the thickness
- Click the thickness button on the menu bar and you can select one among 5 options.
Change the color/thickness altogether
- Select more than two lines drawn with a pen and you can make them the same color and thickness at once.
- You can also change the color and thickness of pen drawing, shape, straight line, and connection line altogether.
📍If you select with other items such as text and image, you can’t see the related menu.
If you want to change the color and thickness of several lines, please select only pen drawing, shape, straight line and connection line. ☺️
I want to have more color.
Marimba provide 12 colors for items by defualt.
If you want to have more, press
+ button at the bottom.
👉 Choose the color you want from the color palette, or
✌️Enter the 6-digit color code
Up to 12 custom colors can be stored.
Right-click on the added color to change or delete the saved color.
I want to erase the pen drawing!
You can delete the pen drawing drawn on the board as follows.
👉 Click erase tool on drawing toolbar
- Drawing toolbar can be opened by clicking the pen tool on main toolbar.
Ekey of your keyboard to activate erase tool quickly.
Did you delete it by mistake?
Don’t panic. Undo with Commnad (Ctrl)+Z and recovery is complete!