How can I create Sticky note?
and sticky note is created and you can type in there immediately.
I’d like to create several sticky notes in a row.
While input mode, if you press
Enter key, one more sticky note is made in same color and size.
✌️If you repeat Ctrl+Enter as many times as you want, you can make a series of sticky notes.
How can I edit the text in sticky note?
Simply double-click the sticky note so that you can enter the input mode.
I want to style text in sticky note!
Text menu bar is always on while editing.
- Text size
- Bold, underline, strike-through, italic
- Convert text into link (hyperlink)
- Text color
Check out the keyboard shortcuts below.
B(for Mac) → Bold
U(for Mac) → Underline
S(for Mac) → Strike-through
I(for Mac) → Italic
How can I select the sticky note?
👉 With select tool is activated
- Click the sticky note you want to select
- or press Shift and drag to include the sticky note in the selection.
✌️ While editing the text
I want to change the color and size of the sticky note.
Change the size
- Click the size button on the menu bar.
- When you select just one sticky note or edit the text, click the resize button on the bottom-right corner of the sticky note
Change the color
- Select one or more sticky notes and click the color button on the menu bar so that you can choose one among 12 colors.
I want to move sticky note.
Click and drag the sticky note you want to move.
I can only see some of the contents written on the sticky note.
There is no limit to the number of characters that can be entered in the sticky note, but only the beginning of the entered content is shown when the content is too long.
While input mode, you can scroll down to check all the contents.
I want to delete the sticky note!
Did you delete it by mistake?
Don’t panic. Undo with Commnad (Ctrl)+Z and recovery is complete!