🪐 Canvas, an infinite space for you to spread your fresh ideas
The gray background of the board is what we call ‘Canvas’.
Pad, that ties items on the canvas in units, can be created to organize contents on the canvas.
🧰 Toolbar, a bundle of key tools
Marimba provides a complete toolkit to support various online activities such as team workshops, group assignments, design thinking workshops, ice breaking, and retrospectives.
You can use these tools with your team members to edit them simultaneously in real time.
📑 Pad index, the whole story and flow at a glance
You can find a list of pads in the center left of the board.
You can clearly look at the titles of the pads on the board, check the overall contents of the board and easily move to the exact content if it’s necessary.
Don’t worry you will never get lost on the infinite canvas with this pad index.
🙎♀️🙎🙎♂️ Look who’s here! User list
You are always on the very left, and the others are on the right side of the divider.
- The color of the circle is given when someone enter the board and it is maintained during connection.
- When there are more than 6 people (including me) who are connected to the board,
- only 4 circles are shown
- and the rest of the people are shown by clicking the +N button.
Click on a specific user in the list to start observing mode.
You can automatically follow their view.
🎥 Need discussion? Quick Video call
You can discuss while looking at the contents of the board together so the communication becomes clear.
Animoji helps you to express your emotions easily, making the meeting smoother.
🔭 Navigation tool, helps you look at the board
- When you click on the
- Navigation mode allows you to navigate around. You don’t have to worry about changing or deleting the content by mistake.
- Zoom panal allow you to change the zoom level,
+button for zoom out/in
- Click the number to zoom to 100%.
🔨🔧 Work smarter with supportive tools
- The beginning of an efficient discussion, timer
- Make decisions easily and quickly, voting
- If you want to be with others, Share
- When you want to save the board content, export
- When you want to clearly deliver the content, Web publish
💜 We are here to support your happy Marimba time
- Help center
- Release note
- Marimba guide → Look again at the on-boarding guide.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- 💬 Help us improve → Please send us a message of any inconvenience or improvement ideas.